Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's a jungle out there!

There are a lot of things about Facebook I don't understand.

Foremost in my mind today is the question of how one little comment about wanting to run away into the woods and swing from the trees can generate so much interest both on and off the computer screen. Yes, I had a lot of fun with it, too (I love the Littles in all their manifestations, ha ha!) ... but I really had no idea what I  was starting with that comment! I'm sure I've made many posts that were much more interesting and relevant than my declaration that I was considering going feral due to the bodily functions of my young children. Clearly, I must be missing something. I'm beginning to suspect that my mind doesn't work quite the same way as other minds. (I suppose if I operate on the assumption that Anthony and I were made for each other, then my mind was made to interact with his, and his mind, well... if you know my husband, you know what I'm getting at.)

I'm afraid I have to conclude that I don't see it in quite the same light as others because I've been thinking this way so long, it now seems perfectly normal to me!!!

Yup, I think I need help.

*Swooosh!*

Aaaaaaaaa-ah-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Thump.